Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New to this

James and I are new to this whole blog thing but we have been told by several people that we should start one. So, here it is!!
Last night after dinner I was looking thru one of my pregnancy books and was reading about Emergency Concerns and realized that I had some of these symtoms-hardening of stomach, cramping. So I called my parents and they came over and then I called the on-call doctor and she sent me to the ER for possible pre-term labor! So off to the ER we go and spent a couple of hours there. All is well. All the tests came back negative and I am told to stay off my feet as much as possible and to stay inside (since it's 90's here!) and drink at least 12 cups of water!!! 12 cups?!?!?!? Good grief, talk about living in the bathroom!!! My mom treated us to McDonald's afterwards as I was hungry and wanted their grilled chicken sandwich. Sure tasted yummy! So today I slept in and have just been doing nothing all day, besides drinking all my water and visiting the potty! I'll be glad when those visits will not be as frequent!
James right now is working on putting new door knobs on our interior doors. Sure are looking nice! We had gold ones on there and I am not a gold person. So finally, after 3 1/2 years of owning the house, we are changing them! Not sure what took us so long to do it.
James has a softball game tonight and I am debating about going. I love going and don't want to miss it but he is not real keen on me being there. So we'll see how hot it is around 7:30pm tonight and then we'll decide. Hopefully his team will win. They haven't lost a game yet. Granted tonight is their third game, but his team has really pulled together this year. James is the coach and I think that has helped a lot as the coach last year was really tough on the guys and didn't handle mistakes very well. So there is a lot less pressure on everyone!
Well, I don't think I did too bad on this posting thing. Hopefully I will remain active on it. I will have to learn how to post pictures so I can get some on here. If anyone knows, please clue me in!

No comments: