Thursday, January 1, 2009

Our Christmas

We had a good Christmas this year. It started on Tuesday evening when we went to my parents house to celebrate it there with my parents and my brother. Faith sure had a bunch of goodies to open! And of course...I didn't have my camera with me! Wednesday we had Russ, Marilyn and Gma Bosma over for dinner and then gifts. Faith again had some fun things to open. On Christmas day we went to church and then went to my parents house again to celebrate it with my mom's side of the family. So good to see everyone and be together. Faith had fun playing with her cousins their (my cousins kids actually...)and had fun with the bows from all the gifts. She just loved every minute. Here are some pictures of our gatherings.

Faith and the bows


Faith enjoying her new puzzle set


Having fun trying to open a gift


Opening a gift on Christmas Eve

No comments: