Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine Surprise For James

Awhile back I had told James that I had made plans for V-day so to not make any. He wanted to know what I had planned and I told him it was a surprise. I got tickets to the Casting Crowns concert at VanAndel! He was so excited. He totally loved it. We went with our good friends Andrew and Sarah. Here are a few pictures of us at the concert. I took pictures of Casting Crowns group but they didn't turn out well so I didn't post them on here, sorry.






This was a picture that a guy painted during 2 of CC's songs. Sorry it isn't the greatest picture but it was the best one I had. (on the left is a guy raising his arms and ends up holding a Bible and there are arms raised up next to him too)

1 comment:

Shanna said...

yeah, I am so glad that you guys had a good time, and that you were able to keep it a secret the whole time! Props to you!!!