Sunday, August 19, 2007

Been awhile.....

It's been awhile since my last post. Things have been good. James had a good week in Wisconsin. He heads back again this week and the job should get done so he won't have to go back another week. Sure did miss not having him around. But it was super nice living at my parents house for those few days. My mom and dad were such big helpers. My mom is a night owl so she would feed Faith so I could go to bed early. Sure made it a tad easier for those middle of the night feedings! Plus during the day it was nice to have someone else around to hold her or whatever so I could have some free time. My dad would enjoy holding her when he got home from work and when watching the Detroit Tigers (which we won't get on the topic of Detroit Tigers since all they seem to do is lose!!!). Faith and I are looking forward to spending more time at grammy and grandpy's house this week.
Today is the third anniversary of my grandmother's passing. We had a big get together at my parents house this afternoon with all the Brown family. Sure was good to see everyone and just spend time together. Sure do miss my grandma.
Well, I think that's about all I have for now. Probably won't post much this week either. Hope you all have a good week!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

must be nice having the fam around to help out so much..most of the time its a blessing my fam is so far away, but sometimes it would be so convienent and nice if they were around to help out....enjoy the extra hands!!!