Monday, August 6, 2007

Our Weekend

So our weeked was pretty good. James and I were out of town for a wedding. It was at Double JJ Resort in Rothbury. It was a good time. My parents watched Faith for us while we were gone. Faith had a good time! My parents are so in love with her it's adorable! They just loved having her at their house with them. My brother and his wife stopped over on Saturday and I guess my brother tried to steal her out of the house!! I think we're gonna have to put a tracking device on Faith when we're gone! LOL James and I are so glad that we have my parents around to watch Faith whenever we need them too. My mom has watched her a few times already and she just can't get enough! She's always up to babysit which we are so thankful for. Can't trust just anyone to watch your children but we can trust them! Faith gets so spoiled by them. And it's just beginning! My mom and I were talking about everything that she should have at her house (now that they live in their new one!!) and it's quite a list! Eventually we'll get what she needs. James and I really want them to get a car seat base so that way my parents can take her places. For now we just switch cars, which I guess is good too. We'll see what happens.
Anyone know how to post videos on here? Or even know if you can? I have a funny video of James and my dad trying to kill flys yesterday. I guess not only did my parents move into their house this weekend, some flys did too! My mom and I were laughing quite hard at those two. They are quite the pair when they're together.

1 comment:

Maria said...

oh - i think the easiest way is to post the video to youtube and then use the embed url to put it on your blog. i for one think it would be a good idea - hilarious!