Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

The Good: A couple of my friends are expecting babies!! Yeah!

The Bad: There has been a lot of miscarriages lately between my friends, and my friends family.

The Ugly: I am sick and I am trying to stay away from Faith but that is hard since she likes to be close to me all the time. So she's just been upset lately and it makes me feel bad and frusterated at the same time. James has been helpful and been feeding her in the mornings so I can sleep in. But today he is working on a side job and so I'm home by myself with her and I'm trying to have her sleep so I can sleep but that isn't working. So then I put her in her bouncy seat so I can clean house, but what does she do?? Yup, you guessed it! She screams and cries. I do have one of those front-pack things but she's still kinda too small for that and plus what good is that gonna do me when I am trying to not get her sick??? Yesterday was nice as James had the day off and he helped me a lot and I got to take a quick nap. Which was nice. Tonight my parents are taking her for a few hours. That will be a big help! So glad my parents can help out like that. They are such a blessing!

Yesterday was a pretty good day. I woke up not feeling good, which totally sucked, but what ya gonna do??? James went and picked up what he needed for his side job for today and then we went to Don and Jodi's house and had lunch with them. It was so good to see them. We will miss them when they move to Canada in a few weeks. We are sad to see them go but yet happy that God is providing them with what they need. He is such an awesome God!
Last night I went to a play with my mom in Muskegon and my dad hung out with James and Faith. They went out to dinner and then came back to our house for a bit. Not really sure what all they did. But by the time I got home, Faith was in bed sleeping and James had almost all the laundry done and put away! What a guy!

No comments: