Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Teething???

So, I'm not sure but I think that Faith is teething. Is that even possible already? She has been fussy, always putting her hands in her mouth, and drooling like nothing else!!! But then again maybe she's just going thru a cranky stage, which I will be thankful when it's over with! Last night she was screaming and crying non stop for over an hour. No matter what I did or where I put her, she was not happy. So she got a bath and bottle and went to bed. She fell asleep right away. She is sleeping 9 hours a night now! We are so thankful for that! She is in bed by 10pm and will sleep until 7, then she gets fed and then sleeps for another 3-4 hours. Sure is nice! And I've started putting her in her crib for afternoon naps too. That has been great! So I'm having more free time on my hands during the day then what I had before. Which then means I can read or surf the internet! I've finished two books already. I read one yesterday, started another one yesterday and then finished it today! I'm gonna start another book in a little bit. Heck, I would even rather read than watch my soaps!!! Can you believe it?!?!?!?!? I know I can't! It's amazing what a good book does to ya! Faith and I walked to the library yesterday and got some books out and at this rate I think we'll be going back there pretty soon to get more books out! Any recommendations?!?!?

No comments: