Saturday, November 3, 2007

Busy Times

This weekend sure is busy for us! Yesterday James came home from work and worked outside on the yard. We had friends over for dinner and we hung out. Good times. Then this morning James worked at the Cadet breakfast at church so my mom picked up Faith and I and we went there. Sure was yummy! This afternoon James is with his cadet cadrey shooting off rockets. My mom is here entertaining Faith so I can do laundry and also have a quick minute to post on here. Tonight James and I are going on a hot date! :) My parents are watching Faith overnight for us and we'll meet up with them at my cousin's church in the morning as his son is getting baptized. Then who knows what else tomorrow will bring. Tomorrow night we have Bible Study after church. Looking forward to that. Always enjoy going to that.
Well, back to doing laundry. Sure is never ending around here!!!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

have fun on your "hot date" sure sounds like an awesome time!!! can your mom come down and babysit for me, so I can go on a hot date!!!:)