Monday, November 26, 2007

Tomorrow = Big Day

So tomorrow is my surgery. Am I nervous? Yes. Am I wanting it to be over with? Yes. I am not looking forward to having surgery but at the same time I am as I want this pain to be over with. And I know that I won't be pain free right away after surgery, but hopefully it will be a different type of pain that I'm dealing with and one that I can handle better. I am thankful for everyone who has stepped up to help us out during this time-those who have watched Faith for us while I was at the hospital, those who have brought me to the hospital, all the prayers everyone has offered, and also for the help that is to come-meals, more prayers, and also those who will be taking care of Faith and myself. I am hoping that after this ordeal, I won't visit the hospital for a very long time!

No comments: