Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No Title for this one...

Not sure what to title this post so I'm not having one. Things are going well for us. We met with Faith's surgeon this past Monday and we're looking at April for surgery. No date is set yet. The doctor will set the date and then notify us of the date. My parents are hoping it isn't anytime between April 5-12 as that is when they'll be in Florida and they want to be around. Which I do too. I am so scared for Faith to have this surgery. But I know it's for the best!
James has been working here, there and everywhere! They are really busy so we are thankful for that! I have been busy hanging out with Faith. This afternoon we are going shopping with a friend. Will be good to be out and about on such a beautiful day! I can't believe how warm the weather has been lately!! Sure is nice!
Well, that's about all that's been happening around here. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: