Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Already Friday

Not much has been happening at our household this past week. James has been busy with work and also Cadets. Faith and I have been busy hanging out and getting on each others nerves. She's been cranky and I've been suffering from a migraine all week. Such a great combo! I was hoping to take Faith to the zoo yesterday but I did not feel up to going. I felt bad as I know that Faith would've enjoyed going and seeing the animals but I just had no energy or ambition to go. So we'll go another time.
Tomorrow we are planning on hanging drywall in our basement. It's finally getting done! Only started working on it about 2 years ago! LOL It will be nice to have that finished. Then on to bigger and better things.
So yeah...that's about it. Nothing real exciting happening over here. We're just kinda boring this week. Sorry!

1 comment:

shannagrigoletti said...

Sometime boreing weeks are the best I think!! Miss ya