Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wow...

...another week has gone by and I am sorry for not updating at all. Our computer is dead. Well...hopefully not dead dead but we'll see. We haven't had time this week to work on it at all. Hopefully today we can get it up and running once again. So needless to say, I'm borrowing my parents laptop for a bit.
We have all the drywall hung in our basement. I will post pictures later. We worked all day last Saturday on it and then James worked on it Wed with Andrew and Thur with my dad and got it finished. It's all ready to mud and sand. Hopefully within the next week or two that will get done. Sure will be nice to have that finished. Sure took long enough!
Faith is doing well. She is one busy little girl. She's always on the move. She just loves books and wants to read all the time. I should get her more books as the books are kinda getting boring for me. I have a couple of them memorized already. But as long as Faith is enjoying it, that's the main thing! She had an appointment yesterday and got weighed and she weighs 18 pounds 4 ounces! She's getting bigger! Poor thing is still in her infant car seat. She still fits in it and she can't face forward yet as she's not 20 pounds. She's 15 months old!!! Hopefully soon we can get her a new car seat.
James is at a Cadet campout this weekend. They left last night and should return at some point today. Not sure when but that's ok. Faith and I have errands that we need to run and also have to take a nap!
Well, I should get going. I will post pictures once our computer is working again. Hope that everyone is doing well.

No comments: