Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!!

Seems like whenever I think about posting on here, I get busy with something else and I just don't post! So I have some time now and here I am!
March is a busy month for us. Faith has lots of doctor appointments this month along with her surgery in a little over 3 weeks. She's already been to an eye doctor and ENT this week. Both appointments went well. Faith will be getting tubes put in her ears the same time of her cleft surgery. She is also a bit tongue tied so they will be fixing that as well. Not a big deal per the ENT. She has 3 more appointments yet this month. And then of course April will be busy with post-op appointments. I'll be glad when this ordeal is over with!
James has been busy with work and also Cadets. Last week was the Derby Car race for our entire church. That was a lot of fun. James was the "starter" so he got to release the cars down the track. He had a good time! Faith and I had fun watching all the cars go down the track.
This week is yet another busy week for us. But that's ok. Helps time go quickly then. Tomorrow night is our soup supper at church. We are sooooo looking forward to that. That is always a good time. Good food and fellowship. Can't get any better than that!
Here are some pictures of Faith. She's just one happy girl!

What ya doing momma?
Seriously...what you doing?
Oh, you want to take my picture. Ok!
Is this a good face? No, well I'll try again...
How about this one? Yeah!!!


1 comment:

Shanna said...

thanks for posting!! do find that dog in the pictures, to be the most annoying toy EVER! ahh I hate it!... HUG ME!!!! :)