Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a busy but good weekend. Friday night James and I went to the movies. It was great getting out just the two of us and spending time together. Then we decided to go grocery shopping to get even more time alone before heading home for the night. Saturday we had Faith's 9 month pictures and then we had a birthday party for my brother at my parents house. We had a yummy meal! My mom made ribs, baked potatoes, grape salad, corn, baked beans, fresh veggies and bread. Then we had cake and ice cream for dessert. We sure were full! Kevin and Myssi enjoyed spending time with Faith. They are amazed at how big she's gotten since the last time they saw her (which was in Dec). Faith loved every minute of it! She was so full of smiles and giggles. Today I am not feeling good so I've been sleeping most of the day. James and Faith went to church this morning and are going again tonight. I'm hoping to feel better soon and to not get Faith sick. She needs to stay healthy before her surgery!
Oh, and I have pictures from yesterday but for some odd reason it won't let me post them so I'll have to get them up another day. Hope everyone is doing good!!!

No comments: