Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Birthday James!

Today is James birthday! Faith and I sang Happy Birthday to him before he left for work today. Once he gets home tonight he gets to open his presents. Last night my parents came over for dinner and cake and ice cream and I had James take the rest of the cake to work today as I don't need it sitting here to tempt me to eat it! Hopefully they eat the rest of it!

Faith is doing good. Yesterday was a horrible day for us. She cried and screamed the whole day. She would not eat and would not sleep. So I called my mom and she came over after work for a bit so I could just get some rest. I just relaxed in my bedroom while my mom handled Faith. She just refuses to drink her formula from the sippy. However, she will drink juice from it. I just don't know what else to do. She won't take formula from the syringe anymore either. I just pray that she will start drinking formula from the sippy and SOON!!

Oh, on a happy note...Faith rolled over from her back to her stomach yesterday. She had yet to accomplish that and she did it! Yeah for Faith!! She sure moves all over the place now!!

1 comment:

The Overbeeks said...

Julie - it sounds like Faith may have a stubborn streak to her, just like our Anna. When we had to switch from a bottle to a sippy, she also refused to drink for a while. The bottle was something of a comfort to her besides just a way to get food. We empathize with you and James completely and wish we were there to help a little. We're be praying that she gives in soon and starts drinking so that you can feel some relief.