Saturday, April 5, 2008

Taking Advantage of the Beautiful Weather!

Today was sooooooooooooo beautiful!!!! James and Faith went shopping together early this afternoon while I took my parents to the airport as they went to Flordia for the week. Then I got home and started yardwork. James was still out shopping so I wanted to surprise him with having the yard raked up. Our friends came over about 1/2 hour after I started and helped me. James was surprised that we got it done. I felt so happy that we surprised him! One less thing he had to do today. After that we went to a baseball diamond and hit baseballs. That was fun! I actually did really well! Better than I thought I would. But I can't throw the ball worth a toot! So no softball for me this year! Then we came back to our house and we grilled hamburgers for dinner. Then we decided to walk to get some ice cream at the near-by ice cream shop. Faith had her first taste of ice cream and she loved it! She couldn't get enough of it. It was cute. She had it all over her chin. I wish I had the camera with me. Oh well.
Tomorrow is my birthday and I am looking forward to spending the day with family. We are going to have dinner with my aunt and grandpa. The weather is suppose to be even nicer tomorrow so I am hoping to spend time outside. Hopefully go for a nice long walk. I am totally loving this weather. I can't get enough of it!!!

No comments: