Monday, July 14, 2008

Camping at Ludington

This weekend James, Faith and I went camping with my parents to Ludington State Park. Growing up as a kid, we went there every year, the 3rd week in July with 3 other families. So Ludington holds a special place in my heart. I just love it there. We arrived Saturday and then James, Faith and I left yesterday. My parents are there all week with the 3 other familes. We wish we could've stayed all week but honestly..it'd be too much for Faith and plus James doesn't have that much vacation time left. It's all spoken for already for what is left of it. Faith had a good time. I do think it was a bit too much for her at times. Very stimulating for her. But overall it was fun. The three of us slept in a tent. Faith did really well in it. I was worried that she wouldn't sleep in there. She proved us wrong! Here are a couple of pictures from our weekend.


Faith peeking out of the trailer

Nap time on grammie
James and Faith at the Nature Center
Enjoying her new bike trailer we bought her Friday night


1 comment:

Shanna said...

oh Ludington! how I love thee!!great pics...hey if Faith can sleep in a tent, maybe Cheyenne can too!!