Friday, July 4, 2008

Our CrAzY week!!

Man, this week has just been something else for us. Monday we went to James's parents house for dinner as Don, Jodi and their girls were in town. It was so good to spend time with them. Sure do realize that we miss them more and more after each visit. So we cherish our time with them when we're with them. Their girls are just so cute! Can't wait to meet baby #3 in a few weeks!!
Wednesday we had those crazy storms! We lost power in our house AND one of our tree's in the back yard split and landed on our neighbor's garage!! Not sure if it got struck by lightening or if the wind just caused to to split. I never heard it crash or anything. I was feeding Faith and then looked out the window and saw the tree laying in our back yard and on garage of our neighbors. So....we are waiting to see what happens now. I talked to the wife that lives there and she said they would call their insurance company but we haven't been home to talk with them any further than that. We packed up and are now at my parents house. We will be going back home tomorrow. We did get our power back on a few hours ago but with all our plans for the day, we're just staying one more night here. Plus my brother is here so the whole fam is together! Poor guy is sleeping on the couch. He wanted the bed but James and I had already claimed that!! So he gets the couch. But..don't feel too sorry for him. My parents couch is SUPER comfy!!
We have one busy day ahead of us. Faith is going to go down for a nap here shortly and once she is awake, we are heading to go swimming. I bought all kinds of things for her last night for the pool today. Then we are headed out to my aunt and uncle's house for the rest of the day/evening. Faith will come home with my parents and James and I and hopefully my brother are going to set off fireworks with some friends at their house. Should be a fun filled day!

No comments: