Thursday, July 10, 2008

My Poor Baby Girl

Faith hasn't been herself these past couple of days and she just has not wanted to eat. This morning she vomited during breakfast and so I called the doctor and they had me talk to the nurse who then was going to talk to the doc and get back to me. Well...about two hours later I called back as Faith was just screaming and would NOT sit still. She was acting like she was in a lot of pain. And then I noticed a rash on her leg. So I called the doc again and the receptionist said that Faith should come in. (which is what I wanted in the first place!!!) So we hopped in the car and off we went. The rash on her leg is a bug bite and she has an ear infection. Her first EVER ear infection. I feel so bad for her! She is just not her happy self. She is all about cuddling which I am taking advantage of. I just love cuddling with her. It's the best! So hopefully she will be feeling better by this weekend so we can go camping!!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

get better fast Faith...but I hear that ear infection medicine is pretty yummy!! :)