Monday, July 30, 2007

Favorites....

So I was thinking last night about all my favorite things. Some old and some new. Here they are: (in no particular order)

-hearing Faith's diaper make noise when she moves around
-holding Faith
-watching Faith sleep
-Johnson's Bedtime Bath products (if you've never tried them for your little one, you HAVE TOO! they are FANTASTIC!!!)
-country music
-the smell of fresh cut grass in the summer
-camp fires
-Ludington
-anything to do with horses
-spending time with family and friends
-Applebee's Mudslide (hmmmmmmm...i could go for one right now!!)
-being online
-playing euchre
-sleeping when the windows are open in the house

I'm sure I have more favorites, but this is all that came to my mind quickly. What are your favorites?

1 comment:

Shanna said...

how about mudslides at Ludington!! that would be great...just think about how much more trouble we would have gotten in, if we would have had mudslides during those summers we were camping!!!!