Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Wisconsin...

Ok, first off, I have no idea if I spelled Wisconsin correctly........
James got final word yesterday that his boss got work in Wisconsin and guess who they are sending to do the job??? Yup, that's right...they are sending James! He will be gone for probably 2 weeks. Not sure when he is going yet but could be next week already that he leaves. So Faith and I will be home by ourselves for awhile. Although the thought has crossed my mind to move in with my parents in their new house for awhile. It's also crossed my mind that maybe I will take a road trip to visit my friend Shanna and her husband Dave for a few days. Not really sure what I will be up to while he is gone. I'm not looking forward to having him gone for so long. If anyone has any suggestions....let me know!

2 comments:

Mrs. Overbeek said...

Do both! Visit your friends and then stay with your parents for a few days. Then go home and let yourself know that it's okay to be home, just you and Faith. :) Times like these can often make us stronger and give us confidence.

Shanna said...

I like the idea of taking a road trip!!! that would be soooooo fun!! It sucks that he's gotta go away so soon after getting Faith home. But yeah, come and visit me!!!!!