Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Recipes

So what is something you just love to have? I have a few favorite recipes for dinner that I just love to have and tonight we are having one of them! It's spinach stuffed shells! I got this recipe from my friend Rachel just a couple weeks ago. She brought it over for dinner for James and I one night and I told her it was super yummy and I needed the recipe! My parents are coming over too. Hopefully they will enjoy it just as much as James and I do! My neices and nephews even liked it when they were here a couple weeks ago. I wasn't sure they would like it......spinach.....little kids...... I know I didn't like spinach as a kid and probably would never have tried to eat this if my mom made it. But man oh man is it ever tasty!! If you would like to try it...let me know and I can give you the recipe. Or have you over for dinner some night!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I think you should give me the recipe, I am not much of a cook, but sometimes I like to try!! My favorite thing to make is quesidillas!!!