Thursday, July 26, 2007

Where does the time go???

Goodness, I can't believe it's Thursday already! This week has just been going by quickly! We have had visitors every night this week. Sure has made the week go fast!
Faith continues to do well with everything. Her naughty mommy took her off her heart monitor last weekend and Care Linc came today to do a download on it and then the doctors will decide if she can stay off it or not. We are praying that she will be able to. No fun for her to be hooked up to that. Or for us for that matter! She has been more awake during the day so that is fun for me. I sit and talk to her, play with her on her play mat, and will just sit and stare at her. She's just so beautiful!
James has been busy with work. He's putting in 40+ hours a week. And from the sounds of it, they aren't going to slow down anytime soon either!
If anyone would like to stop by, please call us first. That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1 comment:

Shanna said...

I would love to stop by!! but I am so far away!! :( that is so sad....I am hopeing to come in the middle of September, or for Labor Day.