Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Addiction

Hi, my name is Julie and I'm addicted to blogs. It all started when family and friends wanted us to start one so they could stay updated on how things are going. I am extremely addicted. I check all my family and friends blogs daily. And not just once a day, like a dozen times a day! I get sad when there are no updates but when there is an update, I am super excited! So, there you have it, I have a blog addiction!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else have this addiction???

2 comments:

KT said...

NOPE. I like my Facebook. I like the new pink layout though!

Maria said...

i totally have the same addiction. i have found that setting up an rss account - i use google reader - has helped. by logging into this one page it shows me which of the blogs i read have been updated. then i can read what's been posted instead of going to each and ever blog multiple times a day.