Monday, October 1, 2007

Baptism

Faith got baptized yesterday and all went well. She slept thru the whole thing! She didn't make a peep when the minister sprinkled the water (ok, more like drenched her). She had it running down her face into her eyes and it ran down the back of her head. She didn't even budge! We were so happy that she did so well. She wore the dress that I wore when I was baptized and I sang a song, the one that was sung at my baptism. So it was a special day for the family.

Here she is before we left for church.


Here daddy is trying to burp her. Ain't she so cute?!?!?

And here is the family!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!

Boz said...

It truelly was an enjoyable service Sunday. I enjoyed it very much, you are right--not even a peep out of Faith, I enjoyed hearing you sing that song also --Julie.
Congrats to all of you,
Love,
Boz