Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Busy Day

Faith and I had a busy day today. It started by taking James to work this morning (which was super early!!!) and then we returned home and got ready for Faith's doc appointment with the genetic doctor. The doc said that Faith looks good and there is no concern and Faith does not have to return! Yip yee! Then we came home and my dad watched Faith for awhile for me while I was out. Then Faith had another doc appt this afternoon regarding her weight. She is up to 9 pounds 1 ounce. She's a tiny thing but she's growing and the doctor isn't concerned. So that was good too. Then we had to pick up James from work and now we're home for a few minutes before heading out again! We are going to my parents to have dinner with them and just hang out. My parents have us over at least once a week for dinner. Which we totally enjoy! Just watching my parents with Faith makes us smile. My dad is just the best with her. He makes up silly songs and just enjoys spending time with her. And yes, of course my mom LOVES her time with Faith. But that didn't need to be mentioned, we all know how much my mom loves Faith and can't get enough of her. I think that's my mom's addiction. Gosh, we're just a family full of addictions! LOL Good thing they aren't bad addictions!! Then we'd really be in trouble!!!!

No comments: