Monday, October 8, 2007

Answers

Ok, so most of you, if not all of you, are wondering what our big prayer request has been regarding. It all started when we found out that we were expecting a baby. We weren't sure if I should go back to work or stay at home. So that decision was made-I'd stay home. But then things got a bit more confusing regarding finances and jobs and whether or not to move away or stay in town. My parents built a new house and we had talked about James and I selling our house and moving in with them for awhile. That is still up in the air. Then we were looking at moving to North Carolina. Which, we are pretty sure God has closed that door for us. Even though this past week it had seemed that it was still open, but it's not. At least not at this point. Then we weren't sure if I should go back to work to try and help out with finances but if I do that, then we have to pay child care and get another car. Which, let's be honest, we can't afford! But then I got a phone call today from Spectrum (a different office then what I worked at) and they want me to work for them. They want me to come down this week so we can see what we can work out. Which I am going to do. But if I take the job...who will watch Faith? How will James and I both get back and forth to work with only 1 car???? So now that you all know what our prayer request is consisting of, please pray for us. This is a difficuilt time for us. Thanks.

4 comments:

KT said...

God has a way of making everything fall right into place. Just trust and believe. Believe God is who He says He is, and can do what He says He can do. Anything is possible through Him.
Remember not to put Him in a box.
I am excited for you guys.....God has big plans for you. Thanks for being such a good example for Chris and I. Can't wait to see you agian!

Shanna said...

i am sure you will make the right decision. God has a way of providing...He has shown that in my life. I will be praying for you, and I will do anything I can to help. I am sure my mom will do some free babysitting, if you trust her!!

Maria said...

Hey there - thanks for the encouraging words over at Maria in Denver. The thing that comes to mind at the moment is something a friend told me when I was thinking about moving to Denver. She said "Maria, just remember that no matter what you decide God will take care of you." Something about those words gave me this sense of freedom to choose what felt most right to me and my hope is that her words will offer the same bit of freedom to you.

Maria said...

and ps - I'm not sure I would trust Shanna's mom with the babysitting. j/k