Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Daddy Days

Where should I start...the funny news? Or just plain news???? I think the plain news....James gave Faith her first bath tonight! He's watched me give her baths plenty of times but just never gave her one himself. So I walked him through it. Her next bath he's gonna have to do it all by himself! He done-did good tonight though. Faith wasn't too sure about it, she kept looking at me with worried eyes, but she survived!!
Now for the funny news. I was out last night and as I came in the door, James was all flustered. I asked him what was wrong and he said that Faith pooped on him!!!!! He was feeding her and he thought she was just tooting until he got a snif of something and looked down and she had pooped on his shirt and shorts. It was also running down her leg!! So he rushed her into her room and got her all cleaned up. Then he got his clothes cleaned up too. I just stood there laughing as he was doing this. I don't think I helped the situation any. But it was just so funny. So he's joined his buddy in the "Potty Party Group". Glad I'm not part of that group! At least not yet!! I'm sure as time goes on I'll be one of the new members!

No comments: