Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ahhhh...Finally!

It has been a long 2 1/2 weeks without our computer. We got it up and running last night. Sure feels good to have it back. It's amazing how much we rely on the silly thing.
Lots has been happening around here. Our basement has the drywall hung. We had big helpers! (Andrew, Sarah and my dad) We are hoping to get it mudded soon. Waiting on a few things for that.
James has been busy with work and Cadets. Work is going really well for him. He's been working in Greenville these last few weeks. He is enjoying being with this company. It was a good change for him. Cadets has been keeping him busy too. He is on the council board for Cadets so he has meetings every other week with that plus his normal weekly meetings with the Cadets. And all the fun outings have started too. This Saturday is the Chuckwagon. I for one am not sure what goes on at the Chuckwagon but James has a good time as do the Cadets.
Faith is busy and enjoying life. We read books and play all the time. Her nap times are close to non existant right now. I'm lucky if she'll sleep for 1 hour during the day. So needless to say, we're always on the go!! She is getting some new teeth. I think 2 are popping up right now. She sure is getting big! My mom and I went shopping yesterday and got her some new clothes. With all this cool weather she didn't have much to keep her warm but now she has a start! Gotta love Target! We got her 3 new outfits, tights (3-pack), and socks (6-pack) for like $25!! Can't beat that!
As for me...well...I'm just trying to keep up with Faith. This girl has a ton of energy! I try to get out and have some "me" time but it's hard with James's schedule. I do get away for choir once a week so that is nice. Other than that, nothing new or exciting for me. I'm kinda boring!
I have posted several posts today with pictures and videos. Hope you enjoy them!

1 comment:

shannagrigoletti said...

thanks for the update and all the cute pics and videos! I love watching them. her laugh is just so cute!!!