Friday, October 24, 2008

So Far....So Good

Well, I have two days of work under my belt. Both of which went well. Yesterday kinda dragged and I also got a really bad headache about half way thru the day. But today went really fast and it was good. Everyone there is super nice and has made me feel welcomed. I am so blessed to find such a great job with great people. I actually look forward to going into work. I was worried that I wouldn't. Granted, it is hard leaving Faith. But I know that she's in good hands. I'm hoping it will get easier to leave instead of harder. Tonight she's spending the night at my mom's as tomorrow James and I both are working. So I kinda feel like today I've hardly spent any time with her. I did have all morning with her but after work I had about an hour before my parents picked her up. And tomorrow I'll see her for a few hours in the afternoon as at night we are going to a Euchre Tournament. I'm looking forward to Sunday to spend all day with her and James. Will be a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh...you will need to change your about me blurp you working gal you!!! Thought about you a lot yesterday and today:)