Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Heigh Ho, Heigh Ho...

...it's off to work I go!! Yup, that's right. I am heading back to the work world. I got hired yesterday at Cottonwood Veterinary Clinic in Jenison. I will be working part time. I am super excited to start. This is going to be so great for us for so many reasons. I have been feeling kinda antsy lately and just feel like I need to do something more and so I started looking for jobs and this one came across my path and it just felt right the whole time. I had 2 interviews and also job shadowed there last week. This is an answer to many many prayers! I will start next week Thursday. The hours are perfect and just what I was looking for. I'll be working roughly 15 hours a week which is what I wanted. I didn't want to work a lot of hours and be away from my family. So this is excellent!!
Thanks to all of you who have been praying for us. We have felt your prayers!

1 comment:

Meyers Family said...

So exciting about the new job congrats! I hope it goes well :)