Saturday, October 18, 2008

Post Family Farms

Today Faith, Sarah and I went to Post Family Farms. James was working and he was bummed he couldn't go. But us gals had a fun time!


Faith wasn't too sure about the cow in this picture. Before I got my camera out, Faith had her hand out for the cow to lick and then the cow put Faith's entire hand in it's mouth. It was sooooo funny. Faith didn't really know what to do.


Trying to get her to look at the camera and smile. Didn't work out too well!


Faith and I.


Riding the pumkin train. She really liked it at first but then after awhile she didn't like it and started crying. Poor thing!





Enjoying the hay ride. She just LOVED the hay. She kept tossing it around and waving her arms. It was sooo adorable!





Sarah and Faith.

1 comment:

Meyers Family said...

Looks like you all had a good time! Faith is SO big!!! I got rid of facebook so this is a good way to stay in touch :)