Wednesday, October 22, 2008

{Insert Title Here}

I don't really have a title for this post. Just kinda a quick update on things. Faith got her sutures removed yesterday. She did really well for that. She sat very still and just looked at me with her big blue eyes. I was really worried that she would cry and fuss. But nope, she didn't! We went to dinner with my parents last night to celebrate how well she did!
James has been working a lot lately. He worked this past Sat and on Monday he put in 14 hours. Came home and slept for about 6 hours and out the door he was again for work. Poor guy! He might have to work this Saturday too but we're not sure yet. Just have to wait and see how things go.
I start my new job tomorrow. I'm very excited. I am kinda nervous though too. Just a bunch of mixed emotions. I'm sure all will go well.
Next week we are hoping to get together with James's brother Don and his wife and their 3 girls. We are excited to meet their newest member, Sarah.
Well...that's about it in a nutshell. Nothing too exciting going on. Hope that you are all doing well.

No comments: