Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Bed Rest Day #1

So today was official day #1 of my bed rest. Went good. I slept in and then pretty much did nothing. Took naps. James came home and mowed the yard and then we were going to make hamburgers for supper but my parents brought us dinner instead. Sure was nice for James not to have to make dinner. I think hamburgers are on our menu for tomorrow night. We bought corn on the cob from Meijer this week and that is pretty tasty. Can't wait to have it tomorrow night!
James and I just got done watching the Detroit Tigers baseball game and what a great game it was! Justin Verlander had a no hitter, 12 K game. He did great! The whole team did good. James has already been on the phone with my dad and his brother Bob about the game. So glad that James can have those two to talk to about baseball.
My dad and James are such good buds. They talk almost on a daily basis about anything and everything. When we go out with my parents it's always a good time as those two keep us laughing. We are so blessed with a good relatioship with my parents. My mom and I also have a close relationship. Speaking of them, here they are! They decided to stop by for a bit. I'll write more within the next day or two.

No comments: