Monday, June 18, 2007

Home away from Home

The last 5 days have gone by so fast and it doesn't seem real. I became a dad and Faith is beautiful. This morning Julie complained of a severe headache. I brought her to the hospital and they gave her a lot of meds to make her feel better. She then had two seizures about 30 minutes apart and then they said she would stay in the hospital over night to reduce the risk of another seizure. She has a condition called Eclampsia which occurs in 1 out of 4 pregnancies. Her blood pressure has been through the roof and that is one of the main causes of this condition. She is in ICU at the Heart Center in GR. Please pray that she returns to full health and that she is able to take care of Faith when she comes home. So yes I think I have stayed at the hospital more than our house the last 5 days. We covet your prayers and trust God will heal both Julie and Faith and also keep me strong caring for both of them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We are praying earnestly for your family. I know it's not easy having Julie and Faith at 2 different hospitals, and trying to balance everything. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Love,
The Geaslens