Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Stress

So today has been very stressful for me. Started when James called me this morning saying that he is no longer able to take home his work truck as fellow employee's don't and they feel he is getting special treatment. So, that means he somehow then needs transportation to and from work. I just started crying and had to hang up as I couldn't talk anymore on the phone. Just way too upset. So that means we need to somehow get him transportation to and from work. Can't afford another car. Don't know what we're gonna do yet. Work is stressful as I work with people who are not very intelligent and don't know what they are doing and when are told how to do something correctly, they don't remember and I just get stressed about it. My office gets bad reviews from patients and I try my best to please them but this one employee is just so rude and doesn't even realize it. She has been with the company for more than 10 years and she has had bad reviews every year. Wouldn't this tell ya something?!?!? Instead of management stepping up and taking action, she gets passed from office to office for someone else to deal with her. It's just so frusterating because our office has lost good employee's due to this one. And everyone complains to me about it instead of our manager. I've had several chats with my manager and she says she will "look into things." Gosh, I could just go on and on...but I won't. I'm also stressed as I'm uncomfortable and in pain due to my pregnancy. I still have a little over 8 weeks to go and I sure hope they go quickly! I pray everyday that God gives me the strength to make it thru and so far He has.
Well, I think I've vented enough on here for one day. All is well besides stress. James' work is going great and he's been getting at least 40 hours a week. He is working on finishing a dresser for the babies room. Just needs to be primed and painted and it's all set to go! Then I can actually start putting the room back together. And this weekend my parents are going to by the crib for us so then we can get that put together and in the room. I'm so excited! Things are starting to come together and it feels good!

No comments: