Monday, June 11, 2007

Pregnancy Update

Went to see my doctor this afternoon and told her how miserable I am due to all the swelling. Also explained to her about my visit to ER on Friday night. She has decided to put me on bed rest until next week Wednesday and we'll see from there how I am doing. It will probably end up being off for a few days, then on, then off, then on and so forth until the baby is here. Who knows. I feel bad as this puts more stress on James and he has to do more things around the house and make dinners and such. I have a friend who has offered to bring dinner once this week, I'm sure my folks will one night, and I think that James' parents might too. So that will help. I'm only allowed up to go potty and take a shower. I hope and pray that James will have the patience to take care of me and that I will be able to stay off my feet. I haven't been real faithful yet tonight with that. Sure is hard staying put.

No comments: