Thursday, June 28, 2007

Faith's progress

Faith continues to improve day by day. She still remains in the NIMU(intermediate care) at the hospital. She also remains on the feeding tube until she is able to take from a bottle. She did take 7 mL from a bottle this morning but she is just too young yet and it takes all her energy to just suck that much. They will continue to try and see how she acts. Faith is up to 4 pounds 10.4oz and is gaining weight with her feedings which is very good. Please pray for her that she is get stronger and continues to develop according to the Lord's will. Pray also for the doctors that care for her.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi James and Julie, I found your blog here through Susie's blog. I am praying for you Julie, and for Faith too. I have "faith" that she will pull through this, but I know it is hard on you guys. I will pray for your patience as you wait on the Lord for her to come home. I miss seeing you guys!
Kari Douma