Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's Me!!

Hey everyone, it's me Julie! I just want to say thanks for all your prayers, phone calls, and visits. They really have meant a lot to James and I. I am feeling better but still not 100%. I'm hoping that soon I will feel normal again, whatever that is! LOL I am happy to say though that I've lost 36 pounds already! I can't believe it! I'm thinner now then when I first got pregnant! Sure feels good!
Please continue to pray for Faith. She is doing really well so far. Before she is able to come home she has to learn how to suck, swallow and breathe at the same time and also has to drink from a bottle for at least 48 hours straight. This probably won't happen for a couple of weeks yet but we're praying it happens soon! We want her home!
Please also continue to pray for strength for me. I get tired super easy and just can't do much right now. Sure is frusterating for me as there are things that need to be done and I am not able to do them and I feel bad having James do so much since he works and I don't want to be a bother to him. So pray that I will be able to get back on my feet soon!
Thanks again for everything. We appreciate all that has been done for us.

No comments: