Saturday, June 9, 2007

Can't Get Enough

So....I spent another evening at the ER last night. I thought I had lost my mucus plug so I called the answering service for my doc's office (since it was after hours) and I talked to a triage nurse and she sounded concerned so she sent me to OB triage. But all is well. And according to the nurse at the hospital, there is no such thing as a mucus plug. So I don't know. But I've been having trouble with my blood pressure and also tons of swelling in feet, ankles, and hands so I have to be seen by my doc ASAP next week. Probably gonna get put on limited activity. Which would be kinda nice as it's getting more and more difficult to work and I just come home extremely tired and sore. So we'll see what my doc says! Knowing her she probably won't do a darn thing. I'm not real happy with her but don't want to switch OB docs now! Kinda late in the game to do so. But I think after the baby is born, I'm gonna look for a new doc for all of us. (she is family med and also OB so James see's her too).
Last night, before the ER visit, we went to Babies R Us with my parents and got the babies crib, car seat and stroller!!!!! James and I put together the stroller late last night/early this morning. I was pushing it around the house and kept running into things! I think I need driving lessons on that thing! LOL James wants to put the crib together today but we'll see. Still have to get a crib mattress and not really sure where to go for one. We want a decent one but don't want to spend tons of money on it either. My mom said she would look around for us so hopefully she'll find one for a great price!
James has been working hard on getting the dresser finished this morning. I think he has it primed and painted. Or at least 1 coat of paint. Still have to get new knobs for it and put those on it and then once the last coat of paint is on, it's all set! The room is coming together! Makes me so excited and nervous at the same time. Can't believe she will be here in about 8 weeks! I can't wait to hold her for the first time. Gonna be the best!

No comments: