Thursday, June 7, 2007

Pedicure Pleasure

So today I went and recieved a pedicure! Sure felt good to have my feet get pampered! My toes look so pretty! I could go for one every week if they weren't so expensive. James bought me a gift certificate for Christmas for one so I used that. Also got my hair trimmed. Sure was getting long! I'm amazed at how fast my hair is growing while being pregnant. My nails are growing too! My nails actually look decent! Wish they would stay looking nice but I'm sure they won't.
James and I have talked and prayed about the car situation. We are going to stick with one car until about September and then we'll purchase him one. Unless we find a great deal before that. We'll still look to see what's out there and the price ranges so we can get an idea of what we are looking to spend.
Had my OB appt yesterday. Everything is good. Baby sounds good and is measuring good. My ankles are swollen and she said to just lay down and rest my feet up high. So I've been trying to do that. Sure hope the swelling doesn't get worse! If it does, my feet won't fit into any of my shoes! My flip flops are even getting tight to wear. Can't walk around bare feet all the time!
Tonight we are going to Juan and Tiebout's high school graduation. They are my brother's and sister-in-law's foreign exchange students that have been living with them since last August. Tiebout is from France and he is returning home on the 10th. Juan is from Equador and is returning home mid June. I don't remember when exactly. They have been fun to have around. I will miss them. I think Kevin and Myssi (brother and SIL) are going to get more exchange students come fall. They really enjoy it. Not sure where these 2 are going to be coming from and if they're boys or girls but we'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shoes not fitting is a common occurance...it will probably get worse, I'm sorry to say. I've heard them endearingly called "cankles" because there's no difference between your ankle and your calf.