Saturday, June 2, 2007

Relaxing Afternoon

Sure has been a nice day to just relax. James and I went grocery shopping this afternoon and it sure was hot! After we got home I went and layed down for a bit. Felt good to just rest in bed. With my kitties by my side of course! They just love their mommy! If I lay on the couch, Frankie will come and lay on my hip and fall asleep. Freddie will then come up and lay on my feet. So then of course I am trapped! But it's ok. I'm just glad that they love cuddling!
I am feeling better today. I do think that all my misery is due to my UTI. I haven't had a lot, if any, tightening feeling in my stomach today and the pain/cramping is now lower which the doc said is common with UTI and was surprised I wasn't having the pain there to begin with. My muscles in my stomach are sore though. Probably due to the tightening that's been going on for the past week. James is taking good care of me. This morning he made me toast and brought it to me in bed, he did all the laundry and folded it, and he made dinner. I helped a bit with dinner but he took over mostly. He wants me to be as comfortable as I can. I'm trying not to be lazy and do nothing but I have definitely slowed down and James has taken over a lot. I am so thankful that he is so good to me. Makes me love him even more!

No comments: